Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote - Travel Required 50% or more of the time
U.S. citizenship required to access company systems.
CodeMettle provides a flexible data management software platform that solves complex, mission critical network, communications, and process management challenges. CodeMettle serves defense, government, and communications providers and offers innovative and scalable management of networks. The company is based in Atlanta, GA and is growing a team of talented and dedicated professionals committed to delivering superior software and services to customers worldwide.
CodeMettle is a growing company passionately focused on solving the toughest problems for the most discerning customers. We provide custom software development and integration services for companies in the broadcast, telecommunications, and government defense markets. CodeMettle engineers customize, integrate, and deploy new installations of CodeMettle software to customers around the world.
The Director of Sales will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Duties for the Sales Director will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
You may be a good fit if:
- You understand the DOD marketplace and have experience working with civilians and Soldiers in the acquisition community
- You have experience selling into the US Navy, US Air Force, US Space Force, and/or the Government and Foreign Militaries.
- You can understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales perspective
- You can manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have strong negotiation skills and understand the Shipley Methodology
- You have keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems and can identify and solve client issues strategically
- You have a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, you are able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Work with CodeMettle executives to execute a sales plan to expand existing client base
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning, and buyer driven sales and marketing processes
- Collaborate with Business Development, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to execute sales plans
- Generate pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to company leadership providing key business insights on Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age, etc.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, tech, process, and current partnerships
- Develop familiarity with CodeMettle’s products and how they are used in the real-world
- Represent the Sales team onsite with customers and at industry events and conferences
Preferred Skills & Expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (preferred)
- Experienced using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of the DoD government contracting space
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting information to clients, executive leadership, and other stakeholders
- Proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Able to articulate CodeMettle’s product offerings to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority
- Able to understand potential customers requirements and how CodeMettle’s software can address them
- Able to travel very frequently as needed and likely 50% or more of the time
Why join CodeMettle?
At CodeMettle, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly growing team that is disrupting the network & systems management landscape and transforming network managers into fully automated, highly efficient business service orchestrators. You will work alongside fun and talented people with an amazing culture, focused on success of our clients, company, and each and every member of the team.
Outstanding Culture and Perks:
- Access and communication with Senior Management
- Professional development and training opportunities
- 401(k) with 100% vesting after 3 months
- HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible office hours and remote work opportunities
- Open PTO
- Parental leave
- MARTA commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs and employee concierge services
CodeMettle is an equal opportunity employer-M/F/D/V.
E-Verify Participation Notice